Complete Wedding Planner
Are you super busy and you need guidance from the start to the end (and beyond) because you want a different and unique wedding?
For those couples who just want to enjoy the planning of their wedding, no fuss at all.
We will take care of everything with and for you, just without the stressful parts, in order to let you fully enjoy the creative and fun part of planning.
The Wedding Planner guides the couple in the important choices, providing the best selection of the proper suppliers for the occasion.
“A Wedding like a Dream” includes:
- complete counseling
- planning, organization and coordination of the wedding
- finding the Location and/or Catering
- creation of your own Logo
- creation of your Menù
- Floral Design details
- finding the proper Florar Designer
- Light Design
- Graphic & Gift Design
- partecipations, invitations and thankings
- Save the Date
- Favors and sugar almonds
- finding Photographer and Animation
- support in choosing dresses, and suits, for best men or other special invited
- choosing particular gadgets
- religious ceremony
- civil ceremony
- sweets table preparation
- sugar almonds table preparation
- wedding cake table preparation
- bonbonniere table praparation
- cake design (including Cup Cakes, Cake Pops, Macarons, Mini Wedding Cake, Wedding Cakes, Sugar Almonds)
- Hair & Makeup
- Wedding Car
- help finding Hotels for the guests
- recall for suppliers
- a “Dream Tables” kit for a great reception room
- any other requests by the couple
Info & Costs
The cost of this kind of service depends on your Budget possibilities and on adding or removal of services, the minimum cost is 1.300€
We always seek the optimal solution for every couple, our goal is to save your money where possible using your budget in the best possible way.
We Always Include
Personal Wedding planner to constantly assist you through the entire planning process.
Communication with your wedding planner via e-mail, skype or phone.
Wedding day director to supervise and coordinate the events.
Additional coordinators to supervise the events.
Budgeting management. Creating of a budget sheet to keep track of costs.
Assistance in managing payment schedules.
Booking and planning of any service related to the event (flowers, decors, music, photos & video, beauty services and transportation).
List of recommended vendors and pricing.
Liaising with vendors to ensure services are provided in a timely manner.
Creation of a detailed schedule of event sent to couples at least 15 days before the wedding.
Triple confirmation of hired vendors: 1 month, 1 week and 1 day before.
If you are gifting a couple with this service, you will receive a luxury hand-made gift box with an included card where to write your wishes to the bride and groom.